Thursday, April 17, 2008

"The Crow: Angels on Fire" Screening Recap

We screened "The Crow: Angels on Fire" tonight for the cast and crew. In attendance were Vanessa Rose Parker (Angela), James Barry (Ian), Thom Houghton (Stretch), Christopher Gomez (Payaso), Mike Robinson (Cameraman), and Jess Lee Johnson (Key Makeup FX).

The screening went very well. Reaction was overwhelmingly popular, which always makes me happy. I enjoy it when actors and crew are proud to have their name on the project. I was so glad that everybody who came could make it and we missed those who weren't able to attend. Hopefully, I'll see them soon or just drop a DVD in the mail so they can see how their work turned out.

If anyone is interested in getting a copy of the movie on DVD, just drop me a line and let me know.

Now, it's on to editing "People Like Us" and pre-production on "Lies", the short film I'm shooting in June with Alma. Once May hits, she and I are going to start getting together for weekly rehearsals. I'll keep you all updated regarding both projects in the coming weeks.

~Vincent~

1 Comments:

Blogger meesh said...

I love you so much! What a fun night!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home