Saturday, March 29, 2008

Production Diary #10 - THAT'S A WRAP!

"People Like Us" has wrapped filming!

I almost can't believe it ... I've lived with this story for so long, it hasn't quite sunk in that I actually finished shooting it. It feels really good. The day went very well. We started off with our six main characters having a party. It was an early start, but we powered through. It's funny to me that it took until the last day of filming for all six of these actors to meet each other, but with Alma not being at the read-through and Anne coming in halfway through production, that's how it goes. Fun was had.

After that, Rachel, Kira, Alma, and Anne were wrapped. We still had a few scenes to shoot with James and Clay. I don't know if it was because we all started early, or because we knew it was the last day, but everyone got VERY giggly. Lots of gag reel stuff. And then it happened. We finished filming.

I'm so grateful to everyone who worked on this movie. Everyone brought their A game, and it showed. I'm so drained that, when I say I'm going to take a break before starting to edit, I think I actually mean it this time. I'm definitely looking forward to putting the movie together, but I need some time to recharge before I get to it.

I can't express how good it feels to be done filming ... I triumphed! Movie Gods be damned! Or maybe they were FINALLY on my side ... Either way, it's pretty cool. Once I start editing, I'll be back with post-production reports.

Signing off for now,

~Vincent~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home